From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Foul Current: The range of this skill has been increased by 100%, and it now places its generated field on the target it strikes instead of along the skill's traveled path.
- The field duration increases based on how long the necromancer has been traveling.
- In addition, Crimson Tide is continuously cast on the targeted foe while the skill is active.
— In-game description [?]
- Foul Current: Added a skill fact for number of targets (5).
- Foul Current: This skill is now a leap finisher, a poison field, and has its recharge reduced from 15 seconds to 12.