From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Oh, Wolf, protect my son.
What's your wolf spirit supposed to do for your son?
- He can perhaps intervene. My son has fallen in with the Sons of Svanir. They spend their time praising Jormag and assaulting hunters on the mountainside.
- Sounds like he needs a good thumping.
- If norn and chose Wolf at character creation
You're in pain. I can help you.
- Your generosity gives me strength. Thank you.
- What's troubling you? (same as "You sound like...")
- I have to go.
Talking to someone might make you feel better.
- It's a story that might break your heart. I know it has damaged mine.
- I've heard it all. Go ahead. (same as "You sound like...")
- I don't have time for this.
You sound like your son is in danger.
- My son's fallen in with the Sons of Svanir. He spends his time in caves, praising Jormag.
The Svanir are dangerous. I understand your concern.
- He ask me if we'd ever try to kill Jormag, and I told him the Spirits would answer that. He called them weak and left to join the Sons of Svanir.
Did you go after him?
- He's old enough to choose his own path. For now, I'll talk to Wolf and ask him to remind my son that he already has a pack—with his family.
- I wish him well. Good-bye.
- Good luck.
- I'm sorry for him.
- I'll leave you with the Spirit of the Wild.