From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Farmer Simooba is a quaggan Renown Heart NPC located in Dragon's Teeth Hot Springs. Help the quaggan farmers harvest food, and Simooba will become a karma merchant.
|Bundle of Winterberries (1 per day)||Service||Exotic||2,688|
|Mini Arctic Quaggan||Miniature||Rare||105,000 +|
|Recipe: Winterberry Pie||Recipe sheet||Masterwork||17,500|
|Recipe: Steak with Winterberry Sauce||Recipe sheet||Masterwork||17,500|
|Recipe: Winterberry Seaweed Salad||Recipe sheet||Masterwork||17,500|
|Recipe: Winterberry Sorbet||Recipe sheet||Masterwork||17,500|
|Winterberry Pie||Food||Masterwork||+ 3,500|
|Steak with Winterberry Sauce||Food||Masterwork||+ 3,500|
|Bowl of Winterberry Seaweed Salad||Food||Masterwork||+ 3,500|
|Winterberry Sorbet||Food||Masterwork||+ 3,500|
|Friend of Quaggans (1 in total)
(Only if the Bitterfrost Frontier Master collection is active.)
- Hoo! Who are you? Someone who can help quaggan?
Sure. What can I do for you?
- mushrooOOooms don't like quaggan, but quaggan needs herbs to feed friends. Nasty
Gathering herbs seems simple enough.
- Ooo, thank you! Quaggan has seen the others use fertilizer to help the plants grow, but quaggan doesn't know where it comes from.
- I'll try to find out. Thanks for the tip.
- Quaggan thanks you! Tasty herbs are hard to get, but you made it easy for quaggan. Ask for a favor whenever you need something.
- Got anything you're willing to part with?
- I'll keep that in mind.