From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Randomly between either
- Please. You have to get rid of them. They killed my love.
What happened here? Who are they?
- Nightmare Court. I could tell by the coldness in their laughs and blades in their hands. They stormed through the forest chanting about "Faolain's gift."
Do you know what they were talking about?
- I heard something about a tree. Perhaps they meant the dark tree. Such a horrible thing. It would suit those... monsters.
Tell me more about the dark tree.
- It's far into the arbor, secluded in a cove. It's unlike any tree I've seen. It seems twisted, cruel, as if it was whittled out of hatred. I heard Faolain brought into being herself.
- Interesting. Thanks.
What happened to your love?
- I held Verran's hand as we ran from the dark armies that stormed the arbor. We tried to run, but... they grabbed him and him to pieces.
- Who did this? (Same as "What happened here? Who are they?" above)
- Please. Don't hurt me. I can't take any more suffering.
Tell me what happened.
- I thought it would be safe after Faolain was forced out, but it is worse. There are teams of them, flowing through the arbor in mad fury.
What do you mean?
- I saw three Nightmare courtiers searching for something. One had spiders at her side. Another marched in like an army. The last one drew minions to her ranks with just a few words and a gaze.
- Thanks. Stay here. You'll be safe.
- I'll keep an eye out for them.
You can trust me. I'm one of the good guys. What happened here?
- Darkness invaded this place. A cruel, vile darkness. Factions of the Nightmare Court stormed this forest, killing anything that defied them. We fled, but not all of us made it.
- I'll take care of this. Just tell me what happened here. (Same as "What do you mean?" above)
Don't worry. I won't let anyone harm you anymore.
- If only others had your kindness. But I fear you are too late. The Nightmare Court has returned to this forest in force. It is as if Faolain was never driven out.
It's all right now. Tell me what you saw. (Same as "What do you mean?" above)
- I'll investigate this violence. Stay here. You'll be protected.
Tell me what happened here before I show you what real suffering is.
- You're just made of thorns. You're just like the cruel factions of the Nightmare Court who stormed through here, killing and laughing at once.
Enough whining. Just tell me what happened. (Same as "What do you mean?" above)
- Sounds like a bunch of pushovers. Just like you.