Elite Chak Lobber
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Elite Chak Lobbers are large chak that possess a flexible abdomen used to attack enemies with goop. Their two bioluminescent antennae glow with separate colours, possibly to communicate their forward direction to ally chak in the dark.
- Slings Goop
- Slam (Finishes Downed Players)
- When the defiance bar breaks, it is Stunned for 5 seconds.
- Bite - Basic melee attack.
- Goop Puddle - The creature spits a puddle of goop at a target leaving an AoE, dealing moderate damage and one stack of Goop that stacks in intensity for each second the target is in the AoE puddle.
- Slam - Three second knockdown attack.
- Spray - PBAoE attack that leaves one stack of Goop for each successful hit.
- Stolen skills
- The creature has a melee range knockdown-stab which appears to finish downed players.