From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Venta Pass
- Order of the Sunspears
Click to enlarge.
I know I've disgraced the Sunspears. I'm not worthy of the name.
Eladaar is a Sunspear found in the Jahai Bluffs. Her wife, Ysri, and son, Takar, were killed on orders of Palawa Joko. Her anger as a result of this event has not dissipated upon Joko's death and she now defaces the memorials erected by Free Awakened in the bluffs in an act of revenge. She has a home in the vicinity of the Ancestor Tree in the Ruined Procession.
- Jahai Bluffs (During achievement only)
- Former Sunspear Soldier (after being discharged for ruining the memorials)
- Sunspear Soldier (after fixing all of the memorials)
- Drunk - Have you had a little too much to drink? (after investigating her old house)
- Disoriented - Something seems to be wrong with the creature. (after investigating her old house)
- Talking to her for the first time
- Eladaar: Cleaning up this filth is a public service. Eternal life—ha! Serves them right.
- Eladaar: No one gets eternal life. Least of all Awakened trash. Should have been buried a long time ago.
- Don't you have something better to do? Get lost.
That memorial meant a lot to someone.
- Mind your own business. Who do you think you are—my Second Spear?
- Field Notes on Wrecked Memorials) Don't destroy any more. (grants
- After investigating her old house
- Eladaar: You here to mock me, huh? You an Awakened-lover too?
- Eladaar: Took my family. Then they took my other family. Bonebags. Go away. Leave me alone. (grants Harsh Words)
- Speaking to her again after
- No, I don't want to see whatever trash you've found. Go away and never come back.
- See you later.
- After placing the seventh Awakened Memorial, at Pact Vanguard
- Eladaar: Bite a spearhead, outlander. Can't a woman ruin her eye paint in private these days? (grants Invitation)
- <Character name>: There's something I think you'd want to see. North of Sun's Refuge, above the pool. It has to do with your family.
- Eladaar: Ysri and Takar? You nosy, prying—why do you—
- Eladaar: Kormir on a dolyak, I'll go. You'll pay for this if it's a trick.
- Speaking to her again after
- This better not be a trick, Commander.
- I promise you, it's worth your time.
- Approaching the two memorials at Venta Pass
- Eladaar: Ysri...Takar...and that's Takar's toy... But how?
- Eladaar: You! Awakened! Get out of here! This ground is sacred to the dead.
- Amira: You had me build this for a Sunspear...? Nice trick, Commander.
- Eladaar: You...made this? And the other one, that one looks familiar...
- Eladaar: Oh no.
- Amira: You. It was you! You tore them down! And you, so-called hero—never speak to me again.
- Eladaar: I—I deserve your anger. But, Kormir curse me, I will make this right.
- Amira: You can do nothing to make things right!
- Eladaar: Second Spear Riyid, I know I've disgraced the Sunspears. I'm not worthy of the name. But please, hear me.
- Eladaar: Awakened need a place to get stinking drunk and cry over their dead like the rest of us.
- Eladaar: If there's some corner of the sanctuary...
- Second Spear Riyid: Consider it done.
- Amira: I'm...sorry for your loss.
- Second Spear Riyid: Welcome home, Sunspear Eladaar.
- Amira: The world feels empty without them, doesn't it.
- Eladaar: I keep waiting for Ysri and Takar to come home.
- Speaking to her by the memorials
- Hate to say it, but thanks, Commander.
I couldn't watch you suffer like that.
- I'll do better. I am better than this. For Ysri, for her memory...
- I believe in you.
- A Star to Guide Us: The Convergence of Sorrow I: Elegy — Console an Awakened armorsmith and change the heart of a Sunspear. (5)