From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Have any damaged armor? I'll fix it right up!
- If the character has damaged armor:
Great, fix me up!
- Good as new! Unless you start up bear-wrangling, this should last you a while.
- That won't be a problem. Thanks.
- Before unlocking the repair function on your character:
What do you mean by "damaged" armor?
- You don't have to worry about this yet, but suffering a defeat in battle will damage your armor. Visit me and I'll have you up and running in no time!
- I'd like to sell a few things. (same as below)
I'd like to sell a few things.
- All right, show me your wares.
- You mentioned armor repairs.
- That's all I needed. Thanks.
- No, thanks.
- Greetings and salutations.
- History never lies. Historians however...
- Truth and knowledge are two different things.
- Knowledge is the greatest treasure.