From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Tiba)
The Betrothed Villager, whose name is Tiba, is a woman who volunteered to marry Joko in order to protect her family. Speaking to her will progress the achievement A Family's Sacrifice.
- In the end, I could only protect my family through my sacrifice.
Sacrifice? To Joko?
- I volunteered to marry him. I know how it sounds, but my family will continue to prosper, and that...that's all I've ever wanted.
When Buuran entered, you wanted to be rescued?
- I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. I get so overwhlemed, and I'm weak. No matter how hard I try, I'll always be helpless little Tiba.
- Awakened Corpse.
Tiba? I found a note with that written on it in Acrid Springs. After interacting with
- Oh! My father wrote this... Thank you. It hurts so much to know, but...he wanted me to be safe and strong. I'll stay strong for my family. I'll make a difference.
- I'm sorry for your loss. People will fight for you, too.
- People will fight for your sake. This won't last forever.
- No one should have to make that choice.
- After progressing the "A Family's Sacrifice" achievement
- Thanks again for bringing me my father's note. I'll stay here for now, but you've given me hope. When the time comes, I'll protect those I love.
- Good luck.
- I made this sacrifice so that my family may live.
- The Desolation: A Family's Sacrifice — Tell Tiba about her father's death, and locate her sister. (3 )
- Before entering the Forbidden Vault, head to Sulfur Quarry and interact with the Awakened Corpse inside one of the pipes east of the vista. Speak to Tiba about the note, then seek out Defector Basma east of Palawa's Grace in the Elon Riverlands to complete the achievement.