From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Hail, Commander!
Chronicler, what are we doing here?
- Mordremoth hides behind a horde of its minions. We're here to push through those obstacles and defeat the Elder Dragon.
How do we plan to do this?
- We must fight through never-ending waves of Mordrem, bring down the spitfires to halt Mordrem production, and establish camps to protect our flanks...
Is that all?
- Sorry—had to catch my breath. Then we must defeat the undying commanders and disable the blighting towers.
- Yes. Almost forgot. Then we have to slay an Elder Dragon.
- Sounds like we have our work cut out for us.
- Piece of cake. We've got this.
- Sounds like we should get to work.
- I see.
- Carry on, Chronicler.