Chest (Thaumanova Reactor Fallout)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thaumanova Reactor
A Chest appears upon completion of Destroy the fire elemental created from chaotic energy fusing with the C.L.E.A.N. 5000's energy core. It is a boss chest and can only be opened once a day.
- 2 random weapons or piece of armors with Fine rarity or above.
- Piece of Unidentified Gear or Piece of Common Unidentified Gear (2 items total)
- Dragonite Ore (3-5) (guaranteed)
- A random upgrade component:
- Damaged Reactor Housing (guaranteed) (Only if the collection HOPE III: Prototype is active)
- Elemental Flames (guaranteed) (Only if the collection Astralaria III: The Mechanism is active) (Requires a Thaumanova Flames Siphon to be in your inventory)
- Fire Core (guaranteed) (Only if the collection Incinerator III: Spark is active)
- Flaming Fire Flakes (1-3) (guaranteed) (Only if the collection The Moot III: The Energizer is active) (Also drops after the collection)
- Heart of a Fire Elemental (guaranteed) (Only if the collection Rodgort I: The Experimental Torch is active)