Captain Hao Luen/dialogue
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- During The Lost Shores until Dragon Bash
- I'm in the middle of something here. You have a quick question?
I was just curious: who are you?
- Hau Luen, of the Captain's Council. Besides my other duties, I'm a financial advisor on the council.
- Hao Luen is an interesting name.
- Sorry to bother you.
- Of course.
- During Dragon Bash
- It's not the old Canthan Festival, but a festival to fight the dragons seems like a proper substitution. I hear the moa races are a big hit.
Tell me more about the moa races.
- Go to Farshore Ward and wager what you dare. The moas you can bet on are wily, and prone to break a gambler's heart.
I didn't catch your name.
- Forgive my lack of manners. Captain Hao Luen. Financial advisor to the Ship's Council. I've been a part of this city for what feels like lifetimes.
- Good to know.
- During the Escape from Lion's Arch and Battle for Lion's Arch releases
- Why aren't the other cities coming to our aid? Balloons? Is that the best Divinity's Reach can do?
- I don't know.
- During the Battle for Lion's Arch and Battle for Lion's Arch: Aftermath release, after completing Scarlet's End
- You killing Scarlet is the first step to putting this city back together. The city owes you a debt. Unfortunately, it's not the only debt we face.
What do you mean?
- Scarlet's attack crippled not only the city's infrastructure, but also its economics and trade. I'll be spending many nights just reestablishing trade lines with the havens.
- Lion's Arch has trading posts set up across most of Tyria. They act as safe harbors for traders and travelers. Without them, we lost the city's lifeblood of trade.
- Good luck.
- I see.