From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Cadell: Ah. Hello. Don't mid us, we're just taking this all in. Rox told us that Tyria was big, but she left out the part about heights. These cliffs are quite...different from the ones we're used to.
They are rather impressive!
- Nerys: Forgive us, stranger. My mate simply refuses to listen when I tell her to not look down. I've already got scars from her claws digging into my hand. We're both unaccustomed to such elevation.
What brings you to the festival, if I may ask?
- Nerys: My mate has always dreamed of traveling—of seeing more of Tyria. With the recent spate of travelers from the north, it seemed like a chance to fulfill her dream.
That's a very beautiful gesture.
- Cadell: Well, we're planning to have a family, so...best to share these kinds of experiences while we still can. Once we settle down, these sorts of things will be much harder to plan.
Well, then I hope you both enjoy yourselves!
- Cadell: Oh, we are...even if just standing here makes my toes tremble something fierce. We have each other, and there's so much to see and do here. Thank you for speaking with us.
- My pleasure. See you later.
- Best of luck with your plans for the future.
- That's sweet. I should go.
- I hope she feels well enough to enjoy the view from the top.
- It takes the breath away, that's for sure.