From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- With the board listing the heroes who saved the city, found at the former Gate Hub Plaza
- The wall bears a list of names and an inscription. "Let it be know that these brave souls saved Lion's Arch in its darkest hour. May history regard them as heroes."
Read the names.
- (if character took part in killing Scarlet)
- A special inscription can be seen prominently on the wall. "And for the dual feats of saving citizens and killing Scarlet Briar, we recognize <Character name> as a true hero of the city."
- (if character did not take part in killing Scarlet)
- Among the names listed are special commendations for those who rescued Lion's Arch citizens during Scarlet's attack, along with those heroes who killed Scarlet Briar.
- With the board listing the missing citizens, found west of the Grand Piazza
- This wall is packed with fliers and crude pictures inquiring abut missing Lion's Arch citizens.
Read a flier.
- The parchment is waterlogged, but legible. "Seeking Neomi. 28, Krytan, brown hair. Last seen near the Huntsman's Station. My love, I will find you."
Read another flier.
- This parchment features a drawing of a young asuran girl. "Missing: Voppa. Age 8, red hair, brown eyes. Last seen in the Trading Forum. Contact Izzitt."
Read one more flier.
- Crude scrawls fill the paper. "I can't find my mommy or daddy."
- With the board listing the victims of the attack, found at a graveyard in White Crane Terrace
- This monument displays the names of those citizens, Lionguard, and brave volunteers who fell during Scarlet's siege of Lion's Arch.
Read the names.
- The names, which represent a cross section of races and cultures of Tyria, line the wall until there's no more room.
- Read a selection of names.