Biron was one of the refugees who lost his home during Flame and Frost in the camp at Farshore Ward of Lion's Arch. He is the owner of the Refugee's Ship in a Bottle, finding and giving it to him was part of Lost and Found. The change of weather was bothering him in Lion's Arch, but he has returned the Shiverpeaks and can now be found in Cragstead.
- In Cragstead
- (If helped in Flame and Frost)
- Hey, I remember you! You found my toy ship! I still love it every day. It sailed here with me and my mama—this is our new homestead.
- It's a good village. You like it here?
- (If did not help during Flame and Frost)
- Hey, look here! You see this? I'm helping build my new homestead! It's important work. I'm almost a full grown hunter, you know.
You're new to Cragstead, then?
- Uh-huh! When Mama heard about Cragstead, she changed her mind about the Consortium camp. If we help rebuild here instead, we get to stay in the Shiverpeaks!
How are thing?
- Mama hasn't been the same since dredge killed Papa, but people are nice here. They understand. This place got attacked really bad, and rebuilding it is making Mama feel better.
Looks like hard work.
- Pfft, this is nothin' for a skilled hunter like me! Papa worked on boats, and he taught me lots of knots and how to work wood and hide. I can do just about anything!
- Sounds like it! Take care.
- Good to hear.
- That worked out nicely.
- Nice place to drop anchor. See you around.
- Flame and Frost) I'll bet. Keep it up. (If did not help during
- After May 12 2013
- Yay! That fire reminds me of the moot fires we had back at the homestead. It means there's been a great victory. So, take that, you stupid Molten-heads!
What will you do now?
- My mother's talking about going to a village far north from here. Someplace in Wafer[sic]Foothills. I'm glad. I miss snow.
- Best of luck.
- My mother's talking about going to a village far north from here. Someplace in Wafer
- Yeah! Take that.
- Until May 12 2013
- It's so hot here! I'm gonna melt. I hate it here. I wanna go home! We lost everything.
- Refugee's Ship in a Bottle is in your inventory)
I found this. Is it yours? (if
- You... you found it! My father gave this to me. He was a sailor before he lost his leg and moved in with my mother. It's all I have left of him. Thank you.
What happened to your father?
- I was asleep. We all were, when a terrible grinding noise woke us. It was like the mountain itself was being turned inside out. We ran out and saw the dredge machine ripping out of the ground.
And your father tried to fight?
- He...he was so brave. He had only one leg, but he stood his ground! He told my mother to get me away. I saw him die, leaning on his crutch, his axe in his free hand. He died standing, fighting. And...then we ran.
- I understand.
- I see.
- Refugee's Ship in a Bottle)
What did you lose? (before giving
- My father. Dredge killed him. And...and on the way here, I was stupid and dropped the ship in a bottle he gave me. I...I just wish I had that bottle. It was all I had left to remember him by.
Where did you lose it?
- Somewhere in the Wayfarer Foothills, where we lived until...until the dredge came up from under the mountains. We walked all over the hills on our way here.
- I'll keep my eyes open for it.
- I sorry.
- Get some rest.