From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Power Matrix||Consumable||Basic||1 28|
- The Inquest will get us all killed with their blind pursuit of power. How can they proceed without care? Without research!
- What goods do you have to offer?
What are you talking about?
- That orb is filled with a powerful magic. It can convert even corrupted materials into a gold-like substance.
What does this have to do with the Inquest?
- Everything! The Inquest are trying to exploit the orb's power. But it's magic is too volatile. Who knows what they'll unleash?
- Can't the pact do something?
- That sounds bad. I should go now.
- That IS strange. Maybe I'll go check it out.
- The Inquest making trouble? That's old news.
- During Defeat the Mark II YF-Gold golem that's destroying the area
- The Inquest used that orb to power an experimental golem. It's rampaging towards our troops. We have to stop it.
Where's the golem now?
- It started in the Wealdwood and headed south. Here, I'll mark it on your map and update its location based on current intel.
- Thanks. I'll see what I can do.
- If it's not undead, I'm not fighting it.
- During Drive off the Inquest before channelers drain the orb's energy
- Quick! The Inquest are draining the orb's energy. If they power up that monstrous golem with it, we're in big trouble.
I'll stop them. Where are they?
- Just northwest of here, in the Wealdwood. The orb's in the center. Hurry!
- I'm on it.
- I'm sure someone else will take care of it.
- During Defeat the giant pyrite elementals
- The Inquest have done it now. The power surge from that orb created giant pyrite elementals. They're everywhere, dropping little elementals. Stop them!
- I'll see what I can do.