From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Splitting Axe||Logging axe||Masterwork||45||602|
|Pirate Axe of Force||Axe||Masterwork||48||602|
- pirates know that we're here. Shh! Keep it down. We can't let these
I heard you could use some help. What've you learned about theses pirates?
- There are lots of them. They're well-supplied and well-armed with cannons. They're also holding captives.
What if I take some of the pirates out?
- I'm sure you could pick some of them off, but there are so many. That way could take a long time.
Why are there so many pirates?
- They're always coming and going. It's like trying to measure the tide as it rises and falls.
- What tide is bringing in those captives? (same as "Why are the pirates taking...")
- I'll do what I can.
- Hmm, what if I disable the cannons? (same as "We should disable...")
- Then I'll ransack their supplies! (same as "What if we destroyed...")
- I'd better get to it.
What if we destroyed their supplies?
- The supplies are poorly guarded and vulnerable. They won't stay gone forever though...new supplies arrive constantly.
How do they afford so many supplies?
- They're pirates...I suspect they must be acquiring these supplies via piracy.
- Maybe it would be better to take out some pirates. (same as "What if I take some of...")
- Makes sense.
- Well, they can't use supplies if they're dead. I'll just kill the pirates. (same as "What if I take some of...")
- How about disabling the cannons? (same as "We should disable...")
- Anything to inconvenience them.
We should disable those cannons!
- Yes! Maybe you could steal the cannon balls, or even destroy the cannons themselves!
- Maybe I should kill a few pirates while I'm at it. (same as "What if I take some of...")
- What if I use the cannon balls on the supplies? (same as "What if we destroyed...")
- What about those captives? (same as "Why are the pirates taking...")
- Sounds like a plan.
Why are the pirates taking captives?
- The pirates kidnap poor souls and keep them here. Then they're either ransomed or press-ganged into joining the crew.
Could I just free the prisoners?
- Yes, I think that would work. The cages are poorly made...you could probably force the locks with enough effort.
- And I'll kill any pirate that gets in my way. (same as "What if I take some of...")
- Consider it done.
- I'd better see what I can do about that.
- Sounds as if we have our work cut out for us.
- I'll just back away quietly.
- We've really foiled these pirates, haven't we? You should see what I stole from them.
- Yes, I'd like to take a look.
- We sure have!