From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Part of
- Eliminate the overgrown grub
- Eliminate the overgrown grub (80) [Group Event]
- Spit Barrage - Channeled attack that randomly fires multiple projectiles at nearby enemies.
- Poison Swarm - Projectile attack that creates an area of effect field where it lands for 5 seconds, poisoning foes for 4 seconds every second.
- Burrow - The grub spits out a large number of area of effect projectiles that spawn Cave Grubs, Forest Grubs, and Grubs where they land before burrowing underground. While the grub is burrowing, it blocks incoming attacks; while submerged, it becomes untargetable. After 5 seconds, it resurfaces with a Surprise Attack. The grub will then burrow once more, repeating the process.
- Surprise Attack - The grub begins to resurface at target location, creating an area of effect circle for 2 seconds which does no damage and serves as a warning to players. After 2 seconds, the grub bursts out of the ground, dealing high point-blank area of effect damage and launching foes.
- Chance of the following:
- 0-1 Blueprint