The Nightguard Beach, sometimes referred to as the "Best Kept Secret in the Hinterlands," is an area in the southwest of the Harathi Hinterlands. It is a hidden cove, accessible by an underwater tunnel from Guardian Lake or through an elevated tunnel from the Bonerattler Caverns.
From Nightguard Beach, the Seraph allied with the local quaggan stage attacks on the centaurs of Harathi Highlands, using the secluded location as a secure base where they can safely plan and prepare while their enemies search for them in vain. However, with the growing influx of refugees (often tailed by bandits in league with the centaur) seeking asylum at Nightguard, the location remains harder and harder to keep hidden, and some Seraph even believe the refugees should be forced out to fend for themselves. Of course, while some are pessimistic about Nightguard's future, the refugees themselves remain hopeful.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Seraph at Nightguard Beach (33)
- Nightguard Waypoint —
- Commander Keynes
- Guard Muldoon
- Guard Reece
- Seraph Archer
- Seraph Guard
- Seraph Soldier
- Cave Bat (35)
- Ooze (35)
- Refugee (male): I can't believe the lowlife scum you see on the road.
- Refugee (female): Did you see that guy pretending to be a preacher? He's fleecing his flock for money.
- Refugee (male): That's low. So what'd you get off him?
- Refugee (female): His coin purse and a dagger. I can pawn the blade back in town.
- Seraph Soldier (1): You'll pass out if you keep this up.
- Seraph Soldier (2): If I lie down, I'm not getting back up again.
- Seraph Soldier (1): I should be home.
- Seraph Soldier (2): Don’t even think that. We need you right here.
- Seraph Soldier (1): Balthazar’s blood! I want to see my family.
- Seraph Soldier (2): Snap out of it. Focus before you get somebody killed.
- From Nightguard Waypoint, head north-east through the underwater exit. The Chest is under a shipwreck to your right, guarded by a Veteran River Drake.