From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Seraph Guards are members of the Seraph trained in the arts of melee combat.
- Divinity's Reach
- Gendarran Fields
- Lake Doric
- Lion's Arch
- Escort the carnival caravan to Beetletun (10)
- Escort the Seraph Reinforcements to New Loamhurst (80)
- In the Krytan Freeholds before Escort the carnival caravan to Beetletun starts
- Hey! Don't touch that!
Sorry. What are you doing here?
- I've been assigned to escort the carnival troupe's caravan to Beetletun. Until we leave, I've got nothing to do but keep ne'er-do-wells away from the ox.
Why hasn't the caravan left yet?
- Miss Charice is one for mysticism. I'm not sure, but at this point, I think she's waiting for divine intervention to start our journey.
I'll see what I can do.
- That would be great. The sooner this caravan gets moving, the sooner I can stop staring at this ox…oh, and the sooner the residents can enjoy the carnival.
- One divine intervention incoming.
Enjoy your waiting.
- Gee, thanks.
- You're welcome.
- Whatever. Good-bye.
- At Doric's Landing
- Greetings, Commander. Have you trained yet today?
Why do you ask?
- I've been trying to complete the sword drills, but the sergeant keeps handing me my backside. He's too fast. I was wondering if you had any tips.
Watch his movements. Anticipate and react. And don't give up.
- Anticipate and react...got it. I'll give it another shot. Thanks, Commander!
- Good luck, soldier.
- I can't talk right now.
- How can I assist you?
- It's a soldier's life for me.
- May Balthazar strengthen you.
- We must all do our part.