Hounds of Balthazar
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Summon two Hounds of Balthazar to fight at your side.
- Duration: 30 s
— In-game description [?]
- Bite - Basic attack. Inflicts burning for a very short time.
- Fiery Leap - Leaps to target foe. Deals about 3 times more damage than Bite. Counts as a leap finisher and deals area damage.
- Despite the fact that they can't be summoned underwater, if the hounds are summoned before entering water, they will follow the player even after diving, but they won't attack while in the water.
- When this skill is used your character will shout, "Balthazar, give me strength!"
- The human god Balthazar is accompanied by two war hounds, Temar and Tegon, and the god is often depicted with the pair at his feet.