Hounds of Balthazar
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Summon two Hounds of Balthazar to fight at your side.
- Duration: 30 s
— In-game description [?]
At level 80: ~10 000 health and ~2000 armor.
- Bite - Basic attack. Inflicts burning for 1 second and deals ~450-500 damage.
- Fiery Leap - Leaps to target foe. Deals ~1800-2000 area damage. Counts as a leap finisher.
- Despite the fact that they can't be summoned underwater, if the hounds are summoned before entering water, they will follow the player even after diving, but they won't attack while in the water.
- When this skill is used your character will shout, "Balthazar, give me strength!"
- The human god Balthazar is accompanied by two war hounds, Temar and Tegon, and the god is often depicted with the pair at his feet.