From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
NPCs and members of the Guild Initiative. They grant access to the Guild Vault, if the guild has built Guild Stash.Guild Bankers are
LocationsAll major cities, Guild Initiative Headquarters, Guild Halls and World versus World. The symbol appears over the head of the Guild Bankers.
- Bradd (Interdisciplinary Accessium, Rata Sum)
- Culurin (Reckoner's Terrace, The Grove)
- Fjotli (Trade Commons, Hoelbrak)
- Guild Initiative Representative (Guild Bank) (Gilded Hollow, Magus Falls; Lost Precipice, Magus Falls)
- Quora (Canton Factorium, Black Citadel)
- Sarleon (Stronghold of Ebonhawke, Fields of Ruin)
- Sear Malstride (Postern Ward, Lion's Arch)
- Sopheria (Dwayna High Road, Divinity's Reach)
- Tricha (Vigil Keep, Gendarran Fields)
- Vault transport — Summons the Guild Vault to your location for easy access. Must have vault permissions.
- Hire Services — Hire a guild banker in keeps and Stonemist Castle.
- If character is not in a Guild.
- "I only work with guilds. If you wish to use my services, you must first seek a guild to join."
- Thanks. I may be back.
- If you have guild bank access but no guild storage yet
- "Your guild hasn't built any sort of storage yet. I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do for you."
- I'll be back.