From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
However, when attempting to retrieve the Blue Orb, she is captured by the krait. Without the Blue Orb to protect them, the krait's Deeps become infested with Risen and Apatia herself is corrupted.
Personal storyline involvement
- Retribution (as Lionguard Apatia)
- Striking Off the Chains (as Crusader Apatia)
- Wet Work (as Crusader Apatia)
- Intercepting the Orb (as Crusader Apatia)
- Willing Captives (as Crusader Apatia)
- Liberating Apatia (as a risen Crusader Apatia)
- The word "apatia" means "apathy" in Spanish, Portuguese, Esperanto, Finnish, Italian, Bulgarian and Polish.
- She is using an Iron Axe and a Jora's Defender. As a Lionguard, she is wearing shoulder armor, chest armor, and leggings from the Heavy Plate armor set, along with Ascalonian Protector Gauntlets and Banded Greaves. As a Crusader, she is wearing shoulder armor, gauntlets and boots from the Heavy Vigil's Honor armor set, along with a Heavy Plate Chestguard and Ascalonian Protector Legguards.