From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Lionguard first meet when the Orders take back Claw Island from Blightghast the Plaguebringer. After witnessing the to-be second-in-command of the Pact, she eagerly joins the Vigil to aid the Pact, and is assigned to investigating the krait's ability to avoid the Risen's corruption, leading her (and the second-in-command if you told the Pale Tree in the story A Light in the Darkness that your fear is of making another suffer) to the Blue Orb.
However, when attempting to retrieve the Blue Orb, she is captured by the krait. Without the Blue Orb to protect them, the krait's Deeps become infested with Risen and Apatia herself is corrupted.
 Personal storyline involvement
- Retribution (as Lionguard Apatia)
- Wet Work (as Crusader Apatia)
- Intercepting the Orb (as Crusader Apatia)
- Willing Captives (as Crusader Apatia)
- Liberating Apatia (as a risen Crusader Apatia)
- Crusader Apatia.jpg
- Crusader Apatia (risen).jpg
- The word "apatia" appears in Portuguese, Esperanto, Finnish, Italian, and Polish with the meaning of "apathy."