From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from "Sic 'Em")
- Superior Rune of the Trooper — Shouts remove a condition from each affected ally.
- Superior Rune of the Reaper — Shouts apply chill to surrounding foes.
- Cannot be used without a valid targeted enemy.
- If the pet is in passive mode, activating this shout will have the same effect as the 'Attack my Target' [F1] command - It'll make the pet attack your targeted foe, and once said foe is defeated, the pet will be back to passive mode.
- Using this shout while commanding your pet to use its unique skill [F2] will cancel the unique skill, but the "Sic 'Em!" (effect) will now persist if you give commands to your pet.