From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Are you here to help us find my brother? The moron ran off weeks ago on one of his hair-brainedtavern in Divinity's Reach.
Why do you think that?
- It wouldn't be the first time he's run off for his own selfish reasons. He thinks he's going to pull a major score and buy us a place in Divinity's Reach, but he's just naïve.
- I see. Let me think about it.
- Maybe I should check with your mother, then.
- During Help Megin Volkman search for her missing son
- Keep your eyes peeled. There's danger out there. I couldn't talk Mother out of making this journey, so the least I can do is make sure we all get out of this alive.
- Agreed. We should be careful.
- After finding Samm
- Please, I'm not in the mood to speak to anyone. I just lost my brother. I... No, I have nothing to say. Just let me be, please.
- I'll leave you alone.
- Help Megin Volkman search for her missing son is subtly about suicide; on the surface, it looks like a mother looking for her missing son, but gradually opens itself up to disturbing underlying questions about why Samm just wandered off into danger with seemingly no weapons and no way to survive. Matthew Medina, the designer of the quest, decided to leave it ambiguous with only the subtlest of clues due to the subject matter potentially being too grim for a game with a Teen rating.