From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Hellooooo. Welcome to quaggan's village.
What do you do here?
- Quaggans live a simple life, eating jellies and fearing the little lightning men.
Jellies, you say?
- OOooooOOH. Jellies are so yummy. Luloovoru collects them for all quaggans here.
- I'd like to ask another question.
Little lightning men? You mean the Inquest?
- Yes! Inquest grabs quaggans. Inquest make quaggans feel icky.
Have you no way to fight back?
- Quaggans prefer a quiet life of safety. Shumooroovah says to fight. Quaggan does not approve.
Shumooroovah? I assume that's another quaggan?
- Yes! Shumooroovah is oldest quaggan in Vonooroovah.
- Can you tell me more about the quaggans? (Same as "Quaggans live a simple..." above)
- (If asura)
You quaggans seem ill-equipped for such a dangerous environment.
- You sound like Shumoorovah
Could you elucidate the nature of your village?
- Elooooocidate? Do you mean explain?
- Yes. Yes. Please continue. (Same as "Quaggans live a simple...")
- Fah. This is clearly a waste of my valuable time.
This isn't much of a village.
- How ruuuude. Quaggan doesn't want to talk with you anymore.
- All right. Good-bye.
- I have to go. Good-bye.
- During Kill the Deep Sea Shark
- Quaggan wants to go outside.
Oh yeah? Why is everyone in here anyway?
- Quaggans are frightened of huuoouge shark.
That makes sense. It looks like it could eat a quaggan in one bite!
- OOOOooooOOOO! You saw the huoouge shark?
- Calm down, there's no shark out there. (Same as "What shark? I didn't see a..." below)
- Yep. You'd better stay inside.
What shark? I didn't see a shark.
- OooOoo! It's there! Quaggan can smell it!
- All right already. Where do you think it is?
- That may be so. But I'm not going anywhere near it.
- Huge shark? I'm going to go check it out.
- That's where I'm headed. See you around.