From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- If you're looking for Zojja, she's already gone through. Get in there and help her!
Zojja? What's she got to do with this babbery?
- Are you kidding? Golems are her bailiwick. She studied under Snaff, you know. Between the two of them, they've forgotten more about golemancy than most krewes ever learn.
- Yes, Snaff! Are you deaf, or just addle-pated? He was one of the most gifted golemancers who ever lived. And I hear he was a lively dancer, too.
- Oh, THAT Snaff. Now it makes sense. Thanks for the information.
- You don't have to tell me twice... in fact, you don't have to tell me at all. Shut up and move aside!
What gate? Where?
- That gate, there! The one that's spewing out all the omnidirectionally hostile golems!
- Don't get your ears in a knot. I'll see what I can do.
- I'm on my way.
- Zojja's gone through the portal. Get in there, quickly. She'll need your help.