User:The Holy Dragons/Nero Angelo1
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
this is the first monthly log Nero wrote.
- I've been raised in nobility because of my ancestor being some kind of great rich hero in the past.
- I've left my home when I was a teenager because I had a fight with my father
- about my dead sister "I never recovered my sister's body.'' I always said.
- My sister was a Seraph, centaurs killed her while she was out on patrol. They never recovered her body, and it has always bothered me...
- After strolling down the streets of Divinity's Reach for some days, I found a library called ''The Busy Asura''.
- A man said he was happy to finally have found me and gave me a book.
- It was a thick black book, covered in dust, with a -golden almost glowing- title engraved in it reading; ''A Heavenly Tale''.
- The man was gone before I was able to ask him what it was.
- I opened the book to read it and a bluish glow appeared.
- I felt a cold (though somewhat familiar) chill running down my spine, and I knew I was holding something interesting in my very hands.
- I started to read the book and didn't pause even once till I finished it.
- This book contained the story of my ancestor the so called; ''great hero''.
- Everything was there: The reason he was sent to Tyria, his adventures and even his death were all stated.
- His fight with the famous Undead Lich from Orr, the fight with Shiro The Betrayer from Cantha and even the legendary fight with Abaddon the god of secrets himself!
- His struggle with the Destroyers, a plague even known to the people of this day and even him being the first Guardian of Tyria!
- 'So it was him!' , I thought when I finished reading this. My ancestor is the great Legendary Guardian of Tyria!
- That was the moment I made one of the largest decisions of my life.
- I wanted to become a guardian too.
- My ancestor was not that spoiled rich old man I always thought him to be!
- He was one of the most famous legends in all of Tyria.
- Greater then Mhenlo the monk , Master Togo from Shing Jea who even sacrificed himself to save his brother and his empire.
- This man's blood runs through my veins and that's the very reason I must become just as good as him. No! I'll become even better! I will be the very person to slay the Elder Dragons!
- Tyria called for a hero, and I'm here to answer that call!
- Trouble may follow, but I use my dignity to overcome it.
- I'll learn the arts of magic and swordmanship.
- I'll even join The Seraphim!
there are not enough skills to make a decent build