WORK IN PROGRESS
Ritualists channel other-worldly energies that summon allies from the void and employ mystic binding rituals that bend those allies to the Ritualist's will. They hood their eyes to better commune with spirits that grant great power and protection to Ritualists and their comrades. The energy they channel drives Ritualist skills which enhance the deadliness of an ally's weapon and wreak havoc on an enemy's health.
Ritualists are masters of spirits. They summon lost souls to fight for them, channel life energy and rend their enemies' lives. Ritualists draw on spirit energy and use it to strengthen or heal themselves and others. As a scholar profession, ritualists wear light armor.
Essence is the ritualist profession's unique mechanic. As the ritualist summons spirits, essence is built up and powers the spirits, granting them bonus stats. When the ritualist has gained maximum essence, they can bind their spirits to them to transform into Spirit Form. While in Spirit Form, the ritualist gains new skills based on the number of Spirits active when the ability was cast.
See [[list of ritualist skills]].
Special skill types
- Hexes - Hexes are targeted spells that produce a variety of effects for allies and/or foes.
- Spirits - The ritualist can summon ethereal spirits to do their bidding and attack foes.
The ritualist has five core specializations, and one elite specialization:
- Spirit Magic - Spirits and Spirit Form.
- Channeling Magic - Hexes and conditions.
- Communing - Shouts and
- Restoration Magic - Signets and
- Spawning Power - Wells and defense.
- Earthbound — Can equip hammers, focusing primarily on cripple. Earthbounds replace Spirit Form with Immortal Form, with a new set of abilities, and gain access to Physical skills.
See [[list of ritualist traits]].
The ritualist is a scholar profession and wears light armor.
- Hammer - Slow attacks with massive damage, focusing in close combat and cripple. (Earthbound specialization only)
- Staff - Long range spellcasting weapon which emphasizes AoE damage.
- Sword - Use powerful attacks to tear enemies at medium range.
- Dagger - Steal an enemy's spirit energye at close range.
- Scepter - Inflict various conditions on foes at a long range.
- Trident - Thwart the enemy with offensive support and sink them into the abyss.
- Spear - Reap enemies with close range attacks or terrorize them by summoning a shark spirit
There are eight possible weapon sets for this profession and two weapon sets while underwater. The ritualist can equip and alternate between two weapon sets during combat.
The following crafting disciplines can create items that are useful to the ritualistr:
- Weaponsmith — Swords, daggers, hammer, spears.
- Artificer — Focus, scepters, staves, tridents.
- Tailor — Light armor.
- Jeweler — Jewelry.
- Chef — Food.
- This is a fan made page. None of the information is true.