Talk:World vs World armor
You are no longer able to buy the only badge versions. I don't know if that's the case with the lower quality ones that you could buy for simply karma.
It's important to mention the highest tier version of the armor differs in look.
- Having just collected the pieces in Bloodtide Coast, I can confirm that the look is the same as the one mentioned on this page as (Badges) http://i.imgur.com/sxgX6Pi.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/sAvOTNN.jpg Neon 20:59, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
For those who do not know.
When you're character is below 60 (have not confirmed when it changes armor to level 80), the armor level of the exotic is 60. At first glance, it might be insignificant, however, at a closer glance, you will notice that the Badges of Honor requirements are much lower than their level 80 counterparts, while stilling keeping the exotic Invader's skin. It might not be that much, but for those who just want the skin, this is a possible method for a few less Badges. I would show a screenshot, but I do not know how to do so... haha Prices: Head: 260; Shoulders: 229; Chest: 312; Hands: 188; Legs: 292; Feet: 208. --188.8.131.52 05:01, 9 December 2012 (UTC)
It's worth noting that this armour skins set is available as a karma vendor set in Bloodtide coast from the heart npc's.
- Head, Crusader Patrick Arcanist Dotta
- Shoulders, Arcanist Sol
- Chest, Crusader Aisling
- Gloves, Bram Dawnrazer
- Legs, Fisherman Carter
- Boots, Lionscout Tunnira
Neon 20:53, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- I can not tell you how much i love you right now. I was trying to find that chest all over the place, but it didnt occur to me to look outside of Ascalon, as the gauntlets are sold in Fireheart Rise as well. Thank you for saving me 396 badges Magistrella 21:37, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- I assume you mean that these armors match the appearance of Invader's armor? There doesn't seem to be any resemblance in the stats. --Felbryn 21:51, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- Yes it is only the skins. But if you look at the prices in Badges this might be as well worth a note, as it just saved me 396 Bagdes of Honor on just the Chest piece, which i was looking for 2 month now Magistrella 23:12, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- This is only the case for heavy armor, light and medium armor bought from these NPC's are nothing like the Invader armor skin (not the karma set nor the badges set)
Pictures of armor
Rather than having front, back and profile pictures of male armor on humans, would it be better to have front of male human, front of female human, and probably front of charr? IceBlink (talk) 21:20, 10 June 2013 (UTC)
So, is it "Invader's armor", "Invaders armor", or "Invader armor"? I ask because many different pages (including this one) refer to it as "Invader's armor," even though "Invader's armor" redirects here. Which is it? If it is "Invaders armor," should all instances of it on this page (and across the wiki) be changed? I'm happy to do it, I just need an answer before going ahead. Thanks. (PS. Sorry if this is an ignorant question. I'm an avid GW player, but I don't play GW2 (yet), though I still like helping with wiki maintenance, and fixing things I come across while sating my curiosity by looking up random things.) Ailina (talk) 22:52, 27 September 2013 (UTC)