- 3 Giant Wintersday Gifts, a Speed Booster and a Heavy Loot Bag on my first run with a lvl 80 char
- 3 Giant gifts on subsequent completions with the lvl 80 char.
- 3 Small gifts on completion on a lvl 14 char.
Please list your first-time drops as well as the gift awarded at different character levels here, thanks! Tub 12:58, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- A friend got 3 Giant Gifts, 4 Flawless Snowflakes, a Heavy Loot Bag and a Crafting Booster on first run (level 80); I got 3 Giant Gifts, a Snowman Tonic, one Gulp of Liquid Karma and 5 Flawless Snowflakes on first run (level 80). poke | talk 14:14, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
I got 3 Giant Wintersday Gifts doing it my first and only time on a level 80. No boosts or other items. -Xenth
- I got 3 Giant Wintersday Gifts, 4 Flawless Snowflakes, Flask of Liquid Karma, and a Snowman Tonic on my level 80's first time completion.
- I got 3 Giant Wintersday Gifts on my level 80 character repetition
- I got 3 Large Wintersday Gifts on my level 44 character
- I got 3 Medium Wintersday Gifts on my level 39 character
- I got 3 Small Wintersday Gifts on my level 10 character
- I got 3 Small Wintersday Gifts on my level 2 character
- Level 73, 3 Giant Wintersday Gifts, 5 Pristine Snowflakes, a Gulp of Liquid Karma and a Speed Booster, and then another 3 Giant gifts on repeat. Puk 05:10, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
- I got nothing :p I got to the end, got the achievement but got sent back immediately before I could open the chest. Yay christmas..--18.104.22.168 22:12, 17 December 2012 (UTC)
If you repeat the jumping puzzle, the puzzle will give you only three level-appropriate gifts at the chest. It will not give additional rewards beyond 5 extras in my experience. Any additional completions will either boost you straight to Lion's Arch or result in an empty chest. 22.214.171.124 01:47, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
Although you appear to be locked into wearing only armor, if there's a town item in your inventory, double clicking it to equip the item will transform your character into town clothes. However these will be turned back to armor when you are teleported to begin the jumping puzzle --BramStoker (talk, contribs) 02:23, 21 December 2012 (UTC)
Not Applicable to January 2012 Monthly
Entering this jumping puzzle is not applicable to the January monthly achievement. I assume this is because you're not discovering it; you are just being let in by an NPC. 126.96.36.199 19:24, 1 January 2013 (UTC)
Recommended walkthrough for 2013
For a complete walkthrough with commentary, see the video How to: Winter Wonderland jumping puzzle (Guild Wars 2)--Ayelinn Gaming (talk) 15:55, 18 December 2013 (UTC)
Since it wasn't updated I thought I'd add this from playing around in the jump puzzle.
If you do not talk to Tixx in the middle you will get 1 Giant Wintersday Gift from the chest at the end.
If you choose to get a reward right away you get 1 Giant Wintersday Gift from Tixx. This does not count towards the Winter Wonderland Mastery achievement. However you can still finish the jump puzzle to get a second Giant Wintersday Gift from the chest and credit towards the achievement.
If you choose to carry the present you will get 3 Giant Wintersday Gift from chest at the end.
If you choose to give up the gift for a respawn you can only respawn at Tixx once (at least I spawned at the start when I died right after respawning at Tixx). If you get to the chest at the end you get 1 Giant Wintersday Gift. --188.8.131.52 07:41, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
- I really wish you had actually updated the page. If I had known that the rewards listed were so wrong, then I wouldn't have bothered doing it. Totally not worth it. --RoyHarmon (talk) 04:10, 28 December 2013 (UTC)
Walkthrough > Tips
- "Taller characters may have an advantage. Asura have a hard time because they get caught under snowflakes above them."
I don't understand this tip. I think it is suggesting that Asura have a shorter collision model, but that's not true, right? Should this be removed? --- Karob • 16:30, 14 December 2017 (UTC)
Just a thought .. Why are we keeping information about how this used to work in the main article? Because: 1) On this wiki we provide information about how the game currently works. 2) It would make a much cleaner article if we leave historical info out (or move it to the notes section if it is hugely interesting). - Manassas (talk) 08:34, 15 December 2017 (UTC)