From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
|Use a Tiny Sharpening Stone||Tutorial||5|
|Use a Tiny Sharpening Stone purchased from low-level karma merchants in Plains of Ashford, Wayfarer Foothills, Queensdale, Caledon Forest, and Metrica Province.Giving you the edge you need to claim victory.
||1 Tiny Sharpening Stone Used||5|
- Choice of a reward for reaching level 34 and 54
- Reward for reaching level 43
- Cannot be used in World versus World, raids, or structured PvP.
- Enchanted Combat Boosts can be created from this booster from Black Lion Traders, Boost Enchantment Researchers or Boost Enchantment Powder.
- Booster items are inactive once the character logs off or goes to the character select screen. The time as of logging off is fully available once logged back in.