Landmark Page vs Area Page
I created this page as a landmark page, as I thought the city in itself was a landmark. Given that there is an area with the same name, I am unsure of how to denote the difference between the two. - JamEngulfer (talk) 13:19, 28 October 2015 (UTC)
- The city is within the area, so it's easiest just to denote it as area. I've done such already with my reworking. Konig 07:34, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
Uncategorized fractal? --220.127.116.11 16:24, 2 November 2015 (UTC)
- Unlikely. There's a full discussion on it and the bandwagon has been hopped on presuming it is. But Novus fell in 1173 per H.O.X.'s dialogue but Dessa seems to recognize Novus, yet also recognizes asura from Thaumanova's explosion which are ~150 years apart. Konig 17:59, 2 November 2015 (UTC)
- Edit: There's also the fact that Rata Novus was underground, while the Uncategorized is a crashed cube (i.e., it floated) on a cliff. And there's more discrepancies. Konig 18:02, 2 November 2015 (UTC)
Can someone please add info how to reach the Vista?
- Ok I found it, thought I would post here.
- 1. Go up from Rata Novus waypoint to Decayed Hive area.
- 2. Go to southern area of Decayed Hive nearest to vista.
- 3. Look for root to run up and jump through aforementioned hole in cavern to the vista. Thanks Vinnizzle on Reddit for your help, this one was bugging me. Vogon Poet (talk) 17:49, 23 January 2016 (UTC)
Split Instance Version?
The story/instance version appears to be always accessible from Infernal Cape in Ember Bay. Should there be a separate page for the instance as a result, since in some ways they are two different areas, kinda like The Durmand Priory and Durmand Priory (location)? Mind you I haven't gotten too far in my story, so perhaps that's why I still have that, but if it's always available...well yeah. - Doodleplex 20:23, 21 September 2016 (UTC)