I'm Doodleplex or Doodle, a syosp here on the wiki(and no that doesn't mean I'm an Anet Staffer...or at least, not yet). I'm also a graphic designer/illustrator that can usually be found on my Asura Lily Bright running around looking for trees in Guild Wars 2, and have done so since around August 31st, 2015(or 3 years and 146 days/2 days after the game when F2P, that's how I started). I try to help where I can, and am learning the code to help fix templates if(well more like when) they break. I like ice cream, the colour blue and cute animal pictures. I dislike people who tailgate in traffic(it's really dangerous, don't do it!) and coconut flavored things. (The coconut shells are kinda cool) I despises cheaters and am confused about llamas.
I can usually be found fixing images and/or taking shiny new pictures), fixing broken links, signing the unsigned, hunting down historical content or fixing really badly formatted pages as well as hunting for Thin Mint cookies. They must be eaten...erm destroyed! So please, mail all your girl scout Thin Mint cookies to... >_>
May or may not be a Skritt. Or a Quaggan. Or an Arid Devourer. Or a cabbit. (I'm not sure) I am sure, however, that:
- My bot User:J.A.R.V.I.S. occasionally thinks it's human. Weird.
- I should always trust my gut instinct, it's always right. (Sometimes, scarily so.)
- I'm way to easily distrac...oooo...!
- My kitty cat Lily(which is where Lily Bright got her name mostly) is just the cutest thing ever!
- I may never get its versus it's/it is right off hand(and will probably come here to remember which is which). (Thank you Ventriloquist for inadvertently helping with that <3)
- That this picure of a quaggan is my favorite picture ever in game, and it has nothing to do with it being a quaggan.
- All Quaggans were named a drunken party where the staff were playing either Neopets or Pokemon.
- I would really love to visit Anet's offices.
- While not intentional/just a coincidence, all three of the final raid bosses's names from each wing of Forsaken Thicket are a variation of my and my two siblings' names.
- ANet is run by cat lovers.
- I likes taking pretty pictures.
- I've called "Gendarran Fields" "Gerdarren Fields" and "Sparkfly Fen" "Sparklefly Fen" for longer than I'd care to say. Adding on "The Desolation" because I keep adding "of Smaug" at the end...
- I needs to get through my screenshots
to free up more space for quaggan hijink picturesto free up more computer space for more screenshots. Right?
- I loves helping new players, specifically free to play ones, and will always give them a 15 or 18 slot bag if they don't have anything better.
- I will eventually go through all the NPC pages to add a location section if the page don't have one yet. So far, 2k-ish down, 6930 to go through. *determined look*
- I dislike odd numbers other than 5.
- I'm currently working on:
- Nuking move remnants for talk pages, images, and events with names longer and older than my cat.
- Making sure all of the pages in Category:Chests are using gather for their contents
- Fixing historical content to be formatted properly and/or labeled correctly as either discontinued or historical
- The Shared Model Project
- Adding location sections to NPCs that don't have it(and should)
- There are 10k+ NPC, removing foes such as icebrood, mordrem, destroyers, etc., I have 4k to go through for an initial run of missing location sections
- Fixing all of that really old dialogue formatting on NPC pages
- Moving ambient dialogue off NPC pages and onto the correct area pages
- Moving what's really NPC dialogue off event pages and to the respective NPC page and vice versa
- Getting the chorus for The Who song "Won't Be Fooled Again" out of my head thanks to icons not being categorized and accidentally uploading duplicate icons...oy
- Is probably better at Tetris Attack aka Panel de Pon than you.
- My car is not powered by pylons. Or at least, not enough...
Things I've Discovered
- Wiki related
- The wiki thinks I'm a crazy cat lady and will ping me about cats. I'm actually a crazy horse lady, but can't afford a horse, so I got a cat.
- Plan to do one wiki related thing, always results in getting sidetracked to do something else. Best to not make plans.
- My go to response if I don't know seems to be "Ask Alex". I really need to learn more code...
- My next go to response if Alex mass deletes is "How many links are broken now...*cry cry*"
- My cat won't let me do wiki stuff if she's hungry. MeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeowMeow. o.o
- A kind word or bit of encouragement is far more powerful than you know.
- People should learn what a Null Edit is, because it's awesome. (And totally would have saved me so much time when I started image fixing. Rip. xD)
- Using DPL to search for stuff is awesome. So shinnnnyyyyyyy....<3
- AutoWikiBrowser is amazing. Confusing perhaps, but amazing.
- If something breaks, Alex or Relyk will/can fix it. If they can't, Poke can, because he is king of the code monkeys.
- If it's made for a user page, it will break stuff...codes...bots...links...my sleep schedule...
- This picture is terrible, but because it is terrible, it looks like a Skritt is playing a banjo. And that's awesome.
- I hate smart quotes. RAWR!
- If I write a really long guide for something her browser will crash. ;__________;
- Checking wiki edits + launch day = spoilers. Additionally Recent Change log + launch day = spoilers.
- My spell checker thinks "dwarves" isn't a real word and wants to replace it with "adwares"
- French patch notes updates seem to be running on Hawaiian time(mon) occasionally.
- If it's a weird looking creature, that means that Anet has probably classified as a plant.
- Lily dictates when I can edit. *stares at cat*
- I've come to the conclusion that being an admin or moderator of anything is kind of like agreeing to be the janitor, handyman, and occasionally the security guard for free.
- That it is best to refer to users as plants (he/she/it) until they specify a gender.
- Alex will steal my ideas for rewards.
- Cali is Batgirl.
- Doodle is always right.
- Game related
- I haz chicken. I winz fazhuson game!
- Quaggans throw awesome pool parties!
- Mordrem don't like to get their picture taken without killing the photographer.
- All of Verdant Brink and 90% of Auric Basin can be mapped with a thief who isn't even level 10 yet. (Updrafts are your friend)
- The cannon in Kingdom of Fungus is the most fun thing to find while playing SAB.
- 4 year olds are jumping puzzle masters.
- Prefers Logan over Faren. Probably because out of the two, Logan looks better topless and Troy Baker does topless injured men right. Mmmm Snow....
PoF may have killed my computer. To be repaired or de-furred. Or both?I need a new computer...one that my cat can't inject pounds of her fur into...
- Mentioning bacon in mapchat is power.
- Bastion of the Penitent is seriously disturbing. Like...whoever made this, your mind scares me, please go away. D=
- Chauncey von Snuffles III is the fanciest cat. Flat out. I don't care what Faren says.
- User:Doodleplex/In Game Goals - goals! Yay!
- I can haz SPOOOOOON. I can haz spork?
- Death Tally:
- Me: I'm dead. Again. Can't be Guild Wars 2 if I'm not dead half the time.
- Significant Other: Yep, wouldn't be. How many times have you died?
- Me: 6XXX. Ugh. I bet you've only died 1000 times.
- Significant Other: 9XX.
- Me: I hate my life.
*clickity clickity clickity* Relyk is Doodle's favorite(She can neither confirm or deny this)