Talk:Pact Victory Token
- ^ this. It's irritating. 220.127.116.11 14:44, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
- Anet is already working on fixing this. —Dr Ishmael 14:49, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
Is this sent after completing Arah or the personal story step Victory or Death? Also, is this only sent by mail or does it come up with the usual story reward box thing? Different pages are indicating different things. pling 18:15, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
- If you complete the story on another character, I'm 100% sure you'll find out the answer. --Lustre Of Havoc 話 05:04, 24 October 2012 (UTC)
I know this has "token" in the name, but it's described as a trophy in-game. Manifold 20:49, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
- Aren't the dungeon/etc. tokens also identified as trophies? —Dr Ishmael 21:08, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, yes. So tokens are a subtype of trophies. Manifold 22:57, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
It's one of the possible rewards too.
- World completion gives exactly 2 gift of exploration everything else is a bug. - Yandere 17:22, 12 February 2013 (UTC)
I don't seem to get these from Victory or Death anymore, rather, I get soulbound boxes.
the pact weapons 18.104.22.168 21:52, 2 October 2014 (UTC)
- I can confirm this, you only get a chest where you can choose 1 of the weapons that you usually buy with the victory token. 22.214.171.124 13:32, 18 November 2014 (UTC)
Re: " This item was introduced in the 22 October 2012 update. Players who completed the dungeon prior to the update received this item automatically via a mail message from Trahearne.
This item appears to have been removed in the November 2014 timeframe. Instead, characters completing Victory or Death now receive a Pact Weapon Container."
I jsut finished story on a 4 yer old char, returning player and I got this item, NOT the "Pact Weapon Container". This is 12/12/2017...
- Had you already started the story-step a few years ago? -Chieftain Alex 20:09, 12 December 2017 (UTC)