Talk:List of weapon sets
Which weapon sets?
Do all weapon sets go on here? If so, this will be a long list! Are we adding cultural weapons such as the asura Peacemaker's Weapons?--Sir Biggus of Aggro 15:34, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
Max damage table?
Is there a maximum damage table somewhere? Something similar to GW's "rod max damage is 11-22"? Daddicus 00:57, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
- Good question. For the answer you need to look at Legendary weapons itself, where you will see that, for some reason, Eternity has a little box all to itself, rather than being included in the list which is magically transposed here (no, I don't grok wiki magic.) Probably due to its uniqueness in requiring two other legendaries to make it, I suppose. Hmm, I know just the person to ask - watch this space. — snograt 12:34, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
- Sorted. Had to add it as a box as, obviously, it uses different components from all the other weaps. Gets you wondering if there are more legendaries to come, though. Anyone got a Maw of the Deep and a Kamohoali to try in the forge to see if there's a potential craft? That's currently the only other doubled up legendary weapon. — snograt 15:35, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
Weapon sets with unknown source/type of weapon family =
I've found a few weapons that are missing families (and hence navbars/categories)
Ideas as to what to do with them? --Chieftain Alex 19:08, 7 November 2012 (UTC)
- There's probably a family for both of them, we just don't have any of the others on the wiki yet. My warrior is using an exotic Berserker's Tribal Warhammer, and I know I've seen other Etched weapons around. I think they may be exotic-only and drop-only. —Dr Ishmael 19:11, 7 November 2012 (UTC)
- They're part of the Tribal set and Etched set respectively. Each area has its own exotic set that corresponds to it that's random loot (Ceremonial, Etched (Shiverpeaks), Legionnaire (Ascalon), Tribal and Orrian (Orr). I did the main page for Tribal weapons and I'll be getting to the others when I get the chance. Nefara 22:35, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
Should there be a separate page for named weapons? The list is huge, we could just have a section here that redirects to another page. 184.108.40.206 07:36, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
- We already have [[:Category:Unique exotics]], which is a silly category name. Named weapons is too generic anyways as it includes precursor weapons and weapons crafted at the Mystic Forge. We really want a page for items that are only obtained as a random drop or generic recipes at the Mystic Forge.--Relyk ~ talk > 10:05, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
Hot weaponry 2016/02/20
The plated and machined weapon sets are missing yet. And some of the hot sets are available in the story. Imagine playing the story with a char of every class and you would have big parts of the sets and their collections complete --220.127.116.11 14:03, 20 February 2016 (UTC)
- Done - Raikiri 14:49, 20 February 2016 (UTC)
Both the Astral and the Stellar sets are missing from this page, as is the wrapped Wintersday set. ~Miss Lana 03:43, 9 January 2018 (UTC)
Black Lion Missing Skins
Just noticed when checking my collection against wiki that there are a few missing sets from the Black Lion weapon skins line up. Here they are as follows, Gallant weapon skins - June 23, 2015, Dwayna's weapon skins - August 11, 2015, Improvised weapon skins - October 23, 2015, Glittering weapon skins - November 4, 2015, and the most recent set.Orchestral weapon skins - December 11, 2018, I'm not sure if any others are missing but those were all I found, I'd add them myself but it'd be afraid of messing something up. Cheers --Find And Seek 10:37, 14 January 2019 (UTC)
- This page misses a lot of weapon sets... so you shouldn't "be afraid of messing something up". Just add them!
- Alternatively, I have already tried to restructure this page, see my Sandbox (filter table) and Sandbox (missing sets) (Sort both tables alphabetically to see the missing ones), but I gave up. If you or anyone else might want to take over... that would be awesome. Of course I can help with the filters. --Tolkyria (talk) 11:12, 14 January 2019 (UTC)
Most recent Black Lion weapons sets are missing. --18.104.22.168 16:35, 27 September 2019 (UTC)