Talk:Feast of Corruption
- I have not played the demo but I can imagine this skill being available to level 1 Necromancers. As Energy cost scales with level, 9 might be the initial cost. - Infinite - talk 01:39, 6 September 2010 (UTC)
Bigger icon here, check please
here it is, it s with a bit of distortion because it comes from the biggest demo screencap i could get, reply please. File:ScreenCapFeastofc.JPG
- I left a message on your page but maybe you haven't seen it? I can straighten it out if I find the source you had. Previously Unsigned 18:11, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- thanks so much! I'll do that right now. Previously Unsigned
What Counts As a Condition?
- As far as I remember, stacks don't count. So if you have 20 stacks of bleeding on your foe, it still counts as a single condition. Gnarf 10:02, 17 June 2012 (UTC)
% of what?
This skill does 8% damage? 8% of what? And lifeforce = 2% of what? --Musha 21:33, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- It does 8% more damage for each condition and grants 2% lifeforce of your maximum pool for the Death Shroud. Not that hard to understand. I'm more confused by the bug-note on this page since i have no idea what "Soul Feast" is supposed to be. Lou Wolfskin 07:42, 4 April 2013 (UTC)
As of 9/8/18, the icon for this skill changed. Maybe part of the 6th anniversary update? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by AnastashaRomanov (talk • contribs) at 22:49, 8 September 2018 (UTC).