Post in here you re my friend, or you are about to express friendly appreciations:
- Ciao! :D In the end I've reached 22/50 in HoM. Lukas Mantor 13:39, 15 September 2011 (UTC)
Criticism is most welcome, but beware i normally tend to ignore stand-alone insults :
Hype is so evil
Just for laughing, post here anything linking to a page/video in which, asked for a release date, Anet Employees answer with a "When it' s done" :D
Ill start it by myself:
Where'd you get that Feast of Corruption image from? I suck at finding videos or things I can try to mine frames from. Previously Unsigned 18:06, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- posted in proper talk, sorry but was not expecting to get replies into my talk so i didn t figure out your post instantly :D CaiusTheBig 18:18, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
I hate having to ask this...
But could you provide a source for File:User Caiusthebig sig.png and [[:File:Image User Caiusthebig sig.png]]? Also, I believe the second one is named inccorectly. Sorry about the inconvenience. Eive 20:37, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- i m not sure about the copyright violation but it s my work ok sketch in photoshop, so no source sorry (even if you know it s Marvel fictional character red skull).... not confident with file naming but i believe it s the first to be in my signature right? apologies for any inconvenience CaiusTheBig 20:42, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- Red Skull is a Marvel character, so alas I would assume this is a copyvio...
- EDIT: There, found the original image, I believe. - Infinite - talk 08:34, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
You have asked here why the image wasn't showing up in the ranger skills page. The reason is that the file extension was in caps. It's case sensitive, extensions should always be lowercase when uploading images. Cheers Venom20 20:58, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
Bottomless throw-in money hole?
- → moved from Talk:Bag Slot Expansion
Seriously, i hate how they made this thing not account-wide. Not only you pay a lot for using it on only 1 character, but they even discourage you from deleting a discontinued character you have bought extra bags for. (or, even worse, force you to buy extra character slots to make a new alt and keep your storage characters undeleted.....) CaiusTheBig 16:04, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Personally, I'm only planning on buying bag slots on a single mule character (and only if I really need them) - I can deal with only having 100 slots on my other characters. —Dr Ishmael 17:03, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Has any actually tried during one of the betas deleting a character which has had a bag slot applied to it? Perhaps the expansion more properly applies to the character SLOT rather than just the character. Therefore, if you delete a character with this added, the new character made in that slot would already have the bonus added. How could we get confirmation one way or the other from ANet without someone having to potentially throw away those gems? - 184.108.40.206 15:36, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
- I doubt anyone is gonna WANT to try :P I don't think theres any reason anyone should be upset. You are pointing out the more economical way of playing the game. Some players are able/willing to splurge on some more luvurious things. The more efficient purchase is storage slots, and then focus on getting bigger bags for the slots you already have. The extra bag slots for one character are more like panoramic sunroof and voice recognition software for a car; highly luxurious items. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:SiderFace (talk).