From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Stop the bandit thief from stealing the pumphouse blueprints (3) - it fires off one after a server restart, acts in a bugged way and never recurs
- Defend Farmhand Nevin as he transports his cocooned friend to safety (4) - now "Inactive" everywhere for a while
- Protect Shaman Velja while she recovers the kidnapped snow leopard cubs from the dredge (2) - seen to work under certain circumstances possibly high local population
- Stop the enraged jotun from crushing the Bear shrine (3) - never seen by me or seen on API list occuring on any server but it has been seen
- Kill the jotun leader, Naddoddur (3) - said to be a follow up of above
- Drive away the hungry hawkeye griffon trying to steal charr cubs (2) - rare as stated on page but seen
- Answer lore questions to draw out a challenger from the legions for a duel (2) - rare as stated on page but seen
- Stop thieves from stealing Pitmaster Portersmoke's barbecue (3) - It's buggy but I guested and saw it 10 days ago
- Join Engineer Marinus on his maintenance patrol (4) - I have never seen it ever
- Help Marik Grimeclaw safely deliver his report to Tela Range (3) - I think, only think, that this is a high local population triggered
- Destroy the newly emerged Flame Legion camp (3) - see my note below
- Kill the Flame Legion Ritualists to stop their summoning of embers (4) - this is a beta event that they have just left in as it's often easier to do. With a blocked trigger. It was seen in beta but has been replaced by Destroy the Flame Legion braziers in the series,
- Defeat the renegade charr (42) - no comment
- Destroy the Risen blockades outside of Wardenhurst (2) - not seen since beta, possibly a high pop event, never seen active on any server
- Drive the cave spiders away from Grenbrack Delves (3) - not seen since beta, possibly a high pop event, never seen active on any server
- Rescue sylvan pups from their troll captors (3) - not seen since beta, possibly a high pop event, never seen active on any server
- Defeat the enraged troll king (3) - not seen since beta, possibly a high pop event, never seen active on any server
- Help Keela unmask the cheats trying to gather data at the chess tables before they escape (2) - seen since beta by someone? - never seen active on any server - possible high population event
- Prevent Inquest thieves from stealing boxes of golem parts and fleeing Soren Draa (2) - seen since beta by someone? - never seen active on any server - possible high population event
- Investigate Inquest activity in the Golemagical Institute (2) - API call always "inactive"
- Destroy the experimental Inquest golem (2) - API call always "inactive"
- Slay the King Hermit Crab that escaped from Splorg Metamystics (2) - I think this was a beta, I have never seen it
- Defend the Seraph camp until reinforcements arrive (21) - this is documented as bugged on forums. basically a constant stream of bandits attack. This event never fires (maybe once per restart) - since it never apparently completes, follow up can't happen.
- Help the Seraph retake their camp (22)
- Sparkfly Fen
- Destroy the Nightmare Court's thorn wolves (64) - no comment
- note from above. If you look at the events' list, you will see 2 entries for "Clear the Flame Legion cave near the Wrecking Yard". If you look around the cave you will see bits of stuff. some of the NPC's dialogue makes little sense. I am 75% sure that one of those pair was the success and the other the failure but they made them the same. The Destroy the newly emerged Flame Legion camp is a remnant. Who knows?
Events to Research
What causes these events to start?
- Not on a timer
- Defeat the bandit tactician: Angelan (19) - Not on a timer
- Defeat the bandit weaponmaster: Breean (21) - Not on a timer
- Defeat Seanan before he returns to the bandit supply camp (22) - Not on a timer
- Seem to be prohibited by presence of Defeat the bandit leader Robbari (22) [Group Event]
- Found a couple of new events, maybe check the list. -Claret