- Added some text extracted from the dat file. Thought the page needed a little extra content. --Aresinferno 18:04, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
I got to 100% completion at lvl 29, my reward was 18 2 , 1740 xp, 40 iron ore, 3 Basic Transmutation Stones, and 2 green weapons. Can anyone compare to what they received? Wombatt 23:08, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
- I got 2 green weapons, 40 thin leather sections and a key. Chibot2000 02:04, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
Complete map incomplete
It is missing at least Aurora's Remains to the east of Toxal Bog ~~Preau 16:46, 8 September 2012 (UTC)
It is missing the bottom left Point of interest in Tangle Root
Future new area north?
Looking north from Lionshead Outcrops, you can see a zone portal that is inaccessible. However, bandits can be seen repairing a broken stone bridge that would allow access. -- 02:56, 14 October 2012 (UTC)
"Defend the Priory while they rebuild Mirkrise Camp" - Priory Tents Repaired 0/5; Unconscious Repairmen 0/4. The camp is overrun with level 24 Inquest who keep respawning. Seems to require at least two players; one to fight and one to revive. Darcy 13:21, 21 October 2012 (UTC)
- "Clear out Willem's camp so the skritt can find antidotes." Possible failure event for "Prevent skritt from approaching poisonous traps."Thorn17 01:44, 15 January 2013 (UTC)
Seems to be missing the group event "Draw out and Destroy the Demagogue's Spirit" and the events in that chain - they're in Aurora's Remains. 184.108.40.206 10:50, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
- Hey, the event itself is the very last item in the list. Do you know the names of the other events in that chain by any chance? If not, I’ll look for them myself tonight. Thanks! poke | talk 10:54, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
Seems the fact that there is a full crafting area (for all disciplines) in Skrittsburgh Center should be mentioned somewhere on the main page, probably under Crafting Resources. Especially as not all non-starter zones have such conveniences. I'm unsure of any content "rules" at play here, so I'll leave it to someone more experienced to handle it, if at all. Kruhljak (talk) 16:54, 3 November 2012 (UTC)
Possible PSO reference around Hidden Lake?
This is a little out-there but, there are some npcs near the water to the south/west of Seraph Observers Waypoint with the names: Scout Resta, Scout Newman, Scout Caseal and Scout Lafoi. Probably nothing, but there you go. --Komomai 08:29, 26 November 2012 (UTC)
None jumping puzzle in this area?
So far I always found at least one jumping puzzle in every explorable area. But this area has none? At all? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) at 21:03, 14 January 2013 (UTC).
Missing the quest: Broken golem
Can't see the event "Broken golem" in the list of events returned by the API, We have Destroy the malfunctioning golem and Destroy the rampaging golem. Not sure what you mean. --Claret (talk) 03:36, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
- Feel free to make a page, using this as a guide, person who didnt sign and for whom I dont feel like checking the history to find the username of. Manifold 04:41, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
Both bandit champions missing
I have noticed that neither of the bandit champions Aerl or Flyrra have been added to the page. I had to work out which one was which manually.--18.104.22.168 21:45, 12 January 2020 (UTC)