Are we sure that's The Shatterer in the artwork, and not Kralkatorrik himself? --Admos 02:56, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- As far was we know it resembles the Shatterer and it is the loading screen for the demo so perhaps it was specially made for it, but without a picture of the Elder Crystal Dragon I have my doubts as well.--Emmisary 02:57, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
is it its own area or is it classed as the mountains themselves? if it is we could put this page along with the rest in Locations —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Getefix (talk • contribs).
- Steppes are not mountains.  "an extensive plain, esp. one without trees." -- Konig/talk 22:45, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
Should the Dynamic Events in the area be listed here? At least two are known from the demo, "Help Shelp" and the one with the Shatterer. EDIT: Forgot to sign again... This is annoying.--Tuomir 14:08, 24 February 2011 (UTC)
- Not on this particular article, as it's an overview of a gigantic area, with many sub-areas. It would become a gigantic list. The DES (Dynamic Event System) Project is currently working on a way to possibly list dynamic events, and your insight may be better received over there. :) - Infinite - talk 17:17, 24 February 2011 (UTC)
Solving the riddle of the Mysterious Stones surrounding the Wreckage of Serenity Point of Interest seems to cause a veteran ascalonian ghost to appear and fight you, and nothing else.--CraigDC42 00:10, 13 October 2012 (UTC)
Discovery and PoIs
I am attempting to do this whole zone 1 "discovery" at a time and 1 PoI and Vista that were under Behem Gauntlet showed up when I discovered Splinter Hills. Was the change I made correct or should I leave it so that each PoI and vista goes with the closest area? ParanoidObsessive 03:54, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
- Disregard this, when I check the minimap those locations are definitely in Splinter Hills. ParanoidObsessive 03:55, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
Redirect blazeridge steps
I dont know how to do it but someone should set it to redirect blazeridge steps to this page, I know its the wrong spelling but unless theres actually two different places with those different names I think it would be very helpful --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
The Last Whiskey Bar Waypoint
Trivia for The Last Whiskey Bar - this may be a reference to the song of the same name by The Doors. Should this be noted on this page or a new page created to include info on the pit fighting that can be done here? Twyst Tye 13:34, 3 April 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not sure how that's a reference - the song only ever mentions the next whiskey bar. (And it's not "of the same name," the actual name is "Alabama Song (Whisky Bar)," so again the word "last" is missing.) —Dr Ishmael 14:10, 3 April 2013 (UTC)
There are 15 Renown Hearts here, not 14 as shown above the map.