From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Tuomir is an occasional contributor, who seemingly dislikes recursive dialog.
- Tuomir "'Ello, what is it?"
Hi there. I hear you don't like recursive dialog?
- Tuomir "No, I don't like it at all. It makes documenting the dialogue a real pain."
- Is that so. Who are you to say that?(Same as "Eh? Who are you?")
Eh? Who are you?
- Tuomir "Me? I'm Tuomir, once known as the Elusive Tuomir. Perhaps one day again."
Oh? How come?
- Tuomir "Once, everyone in Gunnar's Hold knew of my challenge - a riddle to solve, a man to find, and a prize to claim. Those days were great. But, I overexhausted myself, so it had to end."
That's an interesting story. Riddles? Can you give me one now?
- Tuomir "Certainly! Let's see... Last is never two thumbs, one step left, and never a second hand. The first is a pair of eyes, and stepping to the right, never two thumbs, and one hand, both thumbs and the smallest shy away from two eyes. What am I?"
You have me sucking my own thumb here. I have no idea.
- Tuomir "A digital clock."
- Uh... I see. How about an easier one?(Same as "Tell me a lame joke")
- Tuomir, you cray-cray.
- Too many fingers for my taste, I'm walking out.
- A sad story. Take care.
- Right. I'll just walk away and let you elude me.
Tell me a lame joke.
- Tuomir "How does Anet keep to GW1 legacy? By introducing Ascended grind. Ha."
- Witty. Like recursive dialogue. How do you like that?(Same as "Hi there. I hear you don't like recursive dialogue?")
- Ha. If only it was a joke.
- I want you to have all my T6 materials and gold.
- I saw a mudcrab the other day.
- "Only fools and heroes!"
- "Is it just me, or am I the superior plant around here?"