From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Gather around Tactician Ranara for a head count (80) [Group Event]
- Escort troops to the Mordrem spitfire (80) [Group Event]
- Commander! Reporting in!
- (During Gather around Tactician Ranara for a head count)
Tactician! Whats our current status?
- We're mustering sufficient troops for a major push.
Do we have enough to pull this off?
- We can launch an assault now, but I dont like our chances.
Neither do I. We'll wait for the firepower. Agreed?
- Agreed Commander! Lets get the people we need to the task at hand.
- Let me ask you something else.
- Don't worry, we'll march soon.
- Very well, Keep me appraised.
- Excellent, Carry on.
How are our forces holding up?
- About as well as can be expected. We've been fighting every step of the way.
But we have been advancing.
- So far. Sometimes I have my doubts.
Put your doubts aside. The pact has seen worse.
- Thank you commander. we must all do our best
- Indeed. lets speak of other things.
- Anytime, carry on tactician.
- We all do. Just don't let them conquer you.
- And we will fight on, Keep alert!
Where did you get the cannons?
- Salvaged them from the wrecked airships. Our boffins got them running to keep the Mordrem back.
- Good initiative. Let talk about something else.
- Excellent. Carry on.
- (During Defend Splort as he activates lasers)
Are there any resources on the ground we could use
- Splort has been checking out some Rata Novus defenses. That may help.
- That may have potential, but let me ask something else.
- Splort, then. I'll see what I can do.
- (During Destroy ley-line collectors to gather energy for the Rata Novus device)
How is the scavenging doing?
- The asura, Dunka, has been checking out ley lines. You might ask her.
- Possible. Let me ask something else.
- Dunka. Thanks for the heads-up.
- (After Defeat the Mordrem Spitfire (Second Southern Checkpoint))
Where is the assault right now?
- Down the main trail. Follow it and you'll find the heart of the attack force.
How will I know that I've reached it?
- Explosions. Mordrem. The usual madness of war.
You'll be secure here?
- We'll hold this position and send any stragglers forward.
- Good. Let me ask something else.
- Excellent. Best of luck.
- Madness, indeed. Thanks.
- Main trail. I'm on it.
- No time for that. Thanks, anyway.