From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Escort troops to the Mordrem spitfire (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Mordrem Spitfire (80) [Group Event]
- Hey there, Commander! Come to join the brawl?
If you have enough room for one more combatant.
- There's room. Mordremoth just keeps churning out more minions.
We'll shut them down. Trust me.
- It seems like for every one we fell, two more spring up. Like weeds.
Stay strong, we've been through worse.
- That we have, Commander. Take care of yourself.
- Let me ask you something else.
- And you as well.
- Agreed. Do your best, Tactician.
- Sounds like we'll be busy. Thanks.
- (During Defeat the Mordrem Spitfire (Third Northern Checkpoint))
How is the assault going?
- We're bogged down by a spitfire. Nasty one.
Any progress against it?
- We've dropped its ley-energy shield, but only for the moment.
So we can hit it?
- Aye. But if we don't take it down fast enough, it will recharge, and we'll have to regroup.
So what needs to be done?
- Preservers have been dispatched to heal it. We need to stop that.
That's the plan, then.
- Well, that and hit the spitfire with everything you have afterwards.
- Good. I need to ask you something else.
- Consider it done.
- Preservers. Right.
- We don't want that. Thanks.
- Let's seize the moment, then.
- I'll get right on that, then.
- (During Escort troops to the Northern Barbed Gate)
Where is the heart of the action, Tactician?
- Follow the main trail. You'll find the leading edge of the front there.
Am I looking for anything in particular?
- Massive amounts of Mordrem! Would love to join you!
Why don't you?
- Orders. Have to hold the camp. Bash a few of them for me, will you?
- OK. But let me ask something else.
- You got it. Take care.
- We'll all get our chance. Thanks!
- Thanks for the directions. Carry on.
- (During Help Gammalon Vineripper destroy the brambles and clear a path to the Exalted and/or Help Spleecta turn the Exalted machine back on)
Those choppers have seen better days.
- That they have. Still useful.
They part of the assault?
- No. They're the last of their breed and as cranky as an asuran philosopher
Think they could work against the spitfires?
- More likely they would be targets. Mordremoth hates fliers, we've noticed.
It's chancy, I will give you that.
- Besides, we need them to act as sentinels for the camp. Keep them near the repair facility.
- Sounds good. Let's talk about something else.
- Very well. Probably for the best.
- Can't argue with that. Carry on.
- I know of what you speak. Thanks anyways.
- Let's talk about this another time.
- Chat later! Brawl now!
- Tactician Coyoti: We've enemies in the camp! Let's put them down!
- Defeating foe and disengaging
- Tactician Coyoti: They will sing of this battle for years to come!