Summon Power Suit
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Summon Power Suit
- Asura (skill list)
- Game link
Summon a Power Suit which you or your allies can enter and use to combat foes.
- Duration: 60 seconds
- Range: 200
— In-game description
|2||Launch Fist||1¼||4||Launch the fist of the hazmat suit at foe.|
|3||Gatling Fists||7||18||Shoot a barrage of missiles at target foe.|
|4||Whirling Assault||6||30||Spin the upper portion of hazmat suit, knocking back foes.|
|5||Self-Repair||5||30||Engage the Hazmat suit's self-repair mechanism, healing yourself at a constant rate up to the threshold.|
|Leave Suit||1||Exits the Hazmat suit.|
- Applies the Power Suit effect to the player's skill bar.
- The Power Suit replaces your weapon(s) with a weapon granting enhanced stats. You lose any stat bonuses from your current weapon(s) , but keep all the stats from your current armor, jewelry and traits. [verification requested] Player vitality is increased by 1000 and toughness by 2000 while inside the suit.
- Once spawned, the Power Suit despawns after 60 seconds if unused. If used, the user gets a full 60 sec starting from the moment they used it.
- You can jump and dodge normally while using the suit.
- You can't use your regular Healing skill, Utility skills or Elite skill while in the suit.
- The suit is not an armor/shell which takes damage instead of you. When it gets damaged, so do you.
- The Power Suit is referred to as "Hazmat Suit" in its skill descriptions. Although the skills of the two suits may be the same, the damages may be different.
- The "Leave Suit" skill destroys the suit, rather than actually just jumping out and letting someone else jump in.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 09, 2014||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: