Siren of Orr
Before completion: Ancient chords of long-forgotten lamentations still echo in Orr. Those who have learned to listen for them are able to use dirges of power, making manifest abilities once lost to the pages of history.
After completion: Whenever a Chancel of Echoes appears during combat, interact with it to acquire a random dirge. Perform these dirges to help allies and hinder foes.
— In-game description
- Allows players to use the following special action skills, obtained by interacting with a Chancel of Echoes:
- Using one of these dirges will apply a particular effect to both allies and foes within its range, and an overhead circle will appear above players to indicate which dirge is affecting them. See the dirges' pages for details on the effects applied.
- There is a tutorial/testing zone for this mastery in Siren's Landing. You can reach it by talking to the Siren Master in Bloated Beach.
- Chancels of Echoes appear as white markers on the map.
- If a player manages to listen to all of the dirges, the overhead circle will add music notes to the bar that fluctuate in size.