Secret Contact is an achievement to seek out dead-drop locations to reveal clues about the Molten Alliance. It requires you to speak to Agent Brandubh in Diessa Plateau during the Alliance Investigation episode in order to be able to collect the dead drops.
|Secret Contact||Flame and Frost||15|
|Use the Order Cryptotranslator to decrypt 12 dead drops.Agent Brandubh is trying to find and translate dead-drop messages from his partner, who is undercover in the dredge-Flame Legion alliance.
Get a cryptotranslator from Agent Brandubh. It will help locate the dead drops across Diessa Plateau and Wayfarer Foothills and then decrypt them for you.
|1 Dead Drops Translated||1|
|6 Dead Drops Translated||4|
|12 Dead Drops Translated||10|
- First speak to Agent Brandubh to receive a mail with the first list of locations, and unlock the possibility to collect the dead drops
- Diessa Plateau Dead Drop locations
- Rocky Outcrop north of the field in Gram Hills, near ore
- Tall plateau in Gram Hills, near harpy nest
- Pile of rock outside Silex Castrum —
- Fallen tree north of the Caravan Wreckage —
- Base of a fissure in the rocky field north of Bovarin Estate —
- By the snowy tree behind Butcher's Yard —
- Wayfarer Foothills Dead Drop locations
- It is not necessary to complete the Alliance Investigation episode and recieve the mail with the Wayfarer Foothills locations in order to grab these dead drops
- Base of a steam vent northeast of Solitude Vale
- Icy meadow north of Dawnrise Pass
- Base of a large boulder east of Crossroads Haven
- Icy rocks south of Vendrake's Homestead Waypoint — in Frusenfell Creek
- End of Frusenfell Creek, at the frozen waterfall
- Small grove east of Moleberia South Entrance
- In the 2013 release, it originally required obtaining an Order Cryptotranslator from Agent Brandubh in the Black Citadel to use on the dead-drops, which were originally named "Mysterious Devices".