From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Remarkable. An entire country of farmers, villagers, and craftsmen, all undead and trapped forever in a corrupted version of their former lives. Once it's safe, I intend to research these ruins in full.
You seem confident it'll be safe one day.
- If we can't make a stand here, it means the end of the world later. I will no longer exist in that eventuality, and so the only future worth considering is the one that ends with our success.
- That's one way to look at it.
- Whatever you say.
- During Complete Pact training on Orrian history
- Oh, I know this one. Excuse me, I need to concentrate on this question.
- Do your best.