From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Recover the scattered pieces of scrap metal for Savor Foulnight (23)
- Help the Night warband reach Incendio Templum (24)
- Capture Incendio Templum from the Flame Legion before reinforcements arrive (25)
- Prevent the Flame Legion from retaking Incendio Templum (25)
- At Bloodsaw Mill
- I once replaced a broken firing flint in a siege engine in fifty seconds flat. Pretty good, right? I haven't met anyone who's even come close to my record. I've asked around.
Whoa. That takes some serious talent.
- I'm pretty good at fixing things. Keeping track of my repair times makes it more interesting. Especially when there are a few wagers on the table. (laugh)
- What are you doing here? (Same as below)
- Take it easy.
What are you doing here?
- My warband stationed here to guard Bloodsaw Mill. I'm also in change of maintenance.
- Yeah. I make sure the milling machines stay up and running. They're pretty easy to maintain. Heh, I could make most of those repairs with one paw tied behind my back!
- I'm impressed. See you later!
- During Recapture Bloodsaw Mill from the Flame Legion
- The mill is under attack. I'll secure the perimeter. See if the workers need any assistance.
- On my way.
- During Recover the scattered pieces of scrap metal for Savor Foulnight
- The Flame Legion blew up our shipment of supplies. Normally, I'd just request another order, but we can't wait. Any piece of scrap metal could still be useable, for the most part. Have you found any?
- (If you don't have a Piece of Scrap Metal)
What are you looking for?
- Pieces of scrap metal, whatever's left from our damaged shipment. We can melt it down and rework it.
- I'll see if I can find some.
- (If you have a Piece of Scrap Metal)
Yeah, take it all.
- Good, good. This will do. Bring me more if you can find any.
- Will do.
- I need to search some more.
- During the escort to Incendio Templum
- This is the quicket way to the Flame Legion temple. We're going to end this threat where it starts!
- I'll help too.
- At Incendio Templum
- The area has been secured for now, but the Flame Legion won't give up on their temple so easily. There will be a retaliation; it's only a matter of time.
- Font of Rhand?
What do you know about the
- It's on old tomb the Flame Legion is hiding in. They created a portal to the place when we kicked them out before. The portal is located to the northeast, if you're interested. We'll hold things down here.
- I'll be ready.