Researcher Lily is a Priory Scholar assigned to the dwarven ruins in Mangonel Cavern with Pairis Trollsbane. Unlike her partner, Lily isn't too happy about her assignment, and takes every opportunity to complain, much to Pairis' annoyance.
- This isn't the communing with nature experience my Priory bosses promised. This was supposed to be a scholastic retreat, not a war zone.
So you weren't expecting it to be dangerous?
- I wasn't expecting trolls! Or oozes! I'm a scholar, I'm not trained for kill or be killed. Order of Whispers agents can kill a person ten ways using just a scroll. I can only give myself a paper cut.
But now that you're already here, what do you do?
- Cower, mostly. Whimper, when no one's watching. Someone needs to convince Pairis I don't belong here.
- I'll try to put in a good word for you.
- Hopefully, you'll learn to adapt. Good-bye.
- During Defend the Priory team as they light the lanterns in Mangonel Cavern
- I'm beginning to think this was a bad idea. Help out and we can be done here and back in the camp soon.
How can I help?
- We light lanterns on the way to the research area, but they keep going out. We need to find someone who can light them and keep them lit.
- I'll see what I can do.
- I try to avoid getting involved in "bad ideas."