From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- What? Oh, sorry, Commander! I didn't realize it was you. Should I salute?
You must be new here.
- Fresh off the farm. My family raises springers up north. So boring! I signed up here as soon as I was old enough.
It's dangerous work, you know.
- I know, but it's more of a life than spending all day shoveling manure. Hey, you're a real-life hero. any advice you could give me?
Be careful who you trust.
- The only person you can trust is yourself, right? Or maybe, trust because you have to, but always have a backup plan just in case?
- Yeah, that's it.
Watch out for unintended consequences.
- Oh, like, get lots of information, do lots of planning, and look at things from all angles before you take action? That's good advice. I'll remember that.
- See that you do.
Treasure your friendships.
- Yeah. I lost a good friend right before I came down here. Just a dumb accident, and she was gone. She was even younger than me. Losing people is hard.
- You don't have to tell me.
- I'm not big on advice.
- Hope it lives up to your expectations.
- Don't bother.